16 Best Landing Page Builders for 2024 [Free & Paid]
16 Best Landing Page Builders for 2024 [Free & Paid]
If you’re looking for the best landing page builders, you have come to the right place!
Landing pages are an important marketing tool to promote your products or attract new customers and grow your audience.
In this blog post, you can expect to find the top drag-and-drop landing page builders, some of them more affordable and others more powerful, so you can select the one that suits your needs.
How We Selected The Following Tools
All of the tools in this list have been tested by our team to provide an unbiased description of its features and capabilities.
We spent hours setting up new accounts and trying each software to provide an accurate experience and show users exactly what they will come across when they sign up. Find more information about our software selection methodology on how we choose tools to feature on the Moosend Blog.
1. Unbounce – Best For Conversion Rate Optimization (Rating: 4.4/5)
Unbounce is among the best landing page builders out there. It gives users the choice to build landing pages in two ways, either using the drag-and-drop Classic builder or the new AI-powered Smart Builder.
The Classic builder is fast and powerful, so you can easily pick a template, upload your content, customize things, and you’re done. On the other hand, the Smart builder automatically builds a layout based on the answers you provide regarding what you intend to use the page for. There is also an AI-powered copy-generating feature, which surely saves time if you want to craft and deliver your landing page ultra-fast. However, you shouldn’t solely rely on that to deliver the best copy possible.
Where Unbounce really shines, though, is in its A/B testing and targeting tools. You can create multiple variants of your page and then test it against the others to establish which one brings the most conversions.
Last but not least, Unbounce integrates with a huge number of applications (eCommerce, CRM, email marketing tools) to help you streamline your workflow.
- 100+ high-converting landing page templates
- Popups and sticky bars
- A/B split testing
- Dynamic text replacement for user segments from paid media
- Fast page load speed times
- Integration with hundreds of apps (Stripe, PayPal, Shopify and more)
- Steep learning curve
- Might be chaotic for people looking for a simple landing page tool
- Expensive if you’re on a tight budget or you aren’t making money from your leads
You can try out Unbounce with the 14-day free trial. Paid pricing of the tool starts at $90/month and it offers unlimited landing pages, popups and sticky bars.
2. Leadpages – Best For Selling Products on Landing Pages (Rating: 4.3/5)
Leadpages is one of the most powerful landing page builders for growing email lists. The software offers a fantastic setup with over 200 mobile-friendly templates to choose from. Users will be able to create landing pages without the need to hire outside help, simply by performing code-free drag-and-drop customizations.
Leadpages has functionality for all use cases. This means you can add images, a countdown timer, a video player, a Calendly schedule, and more to make your page more appealing.
One unique point of the service is the built-in conversion guidance feature. Before you even publish your landing page, you get predictions about your page’s performance, so you know what to tweak and avoid guessing.
Finally, landing pages from this service boast an unparalleled page load speed (compared to similar alternatives) thus helping you achieve more conversions and a higher PPC ad quality score.
- The service is powerful and versatile
- More than 200 professionally-designed landing page templates
- Built-in conversion guidance
- Easily sell products on your landing pages
- A/B split tests
- Not great support
- Steep pricing (especially for new users)
- Unlimited A/B testing on highest tier plan only
You can get started with Leadpages through the 14-day free trial. After that period, paid pricing starts at $49/month for unlimited landing pages and 1 site.
3. Moosend – Best Affordable Landing Page Builder (Rating: 4.7/5)
Moosend is an all-in-one email marketing and marketing automation platform with a powerful landing page builder. Moosend’s platform is very affordable, so it’s an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes.
The landing page builder has drag-and-drop functionality, so even complete beginners can create professional, stylish landing pages without any coding experience. These pages are also mobile responsive. The user-friendly interface makes it almost effortless to add advanced items to your design, such as countdown timers, buttons, videos, and more.
Inside the landing page template library, users will find beautiful templates for every purpose they need. They are all good-looking and they help you save crucial time.
Overall, Moosend is a service that users will enjoy due to its simplicity and powerful features. And at that price point, it is just unbeatable!
- Clean, modern UI with emphasis on usability
- Drag-and-drop page builder
- Large template library able to cover various marketing purposes
- Countdown timers to add urgency
- GDPR-compatible landing pages
- Forms and anti-bot protection
- No A/B testing for landing pages
- Needs more customization options for available templates
Moosend offers a 30-day free trial allowing users to test the features of the platform. After that period, paid pricing of the tool starts at $9/month unlocking the full features and allowing unlimited landing pages.
4. Instapage – Best For Collaboration (Rating: 4.3/5)
Instapage markets itself as the world’s best landing page platform. With the simple drag-and-drop feature, you can create mobile-friendly, professional-looking landing pages in just a few minutes. You can set up your landing pages in WordPress and fully customize anything within a block.
What makes Instapage really stand out is the great user experience their landing pages have and the fact that the tool has built-in collaboration functionality. Combined with the vast amount of layouts available, users have everything they need to ensure success.
Another handy feature is Instablocks. This enables you to reuse landing page assets that you can then import to other landing pages. This also helps you free up bandwidth.
- Over 500+ layouts for your landing pages
- Reusable pages
- Form builder and customizable widgets
- Heatmaps and A/B testing
- Real-time visual collaboration
- Too expensive for smaller businesses
- Customer service needs improvement
There is a free 14-day trial for up to 2,500 unique visitors. After the trial ends, paid pricing starts at $299/month.
5. Wix – Best For Beginners (Rating: 4.2/5)
Wix is a free website builder and a great landing page builder tool. It is a great choice for beginners and small businesses since it is very easy to get started and it has affordable pricing. With Wix, you can create your custom landing page or use pre-made widgets. No coding skills are required since everything is done through the drag-and-drop editor.
If you are in the eCommerce industry, Wix now presents itself as one of the top small business ecommerce platforms. You can create eCommerce landing pages to showcase new products and promote exclusive deals to your audience. What’s more, you can build coming soon pages, webinars, and event pages.
Once your page is up and running, you can see and optimize performance via the robust analytics tools. You can connect with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and others services to gain insights. Moreover, users can run A/B tests and see heatmaps allowing them to boost conversions.
- Beginner-friendly service
- Huge variety of 900+ aesthetic templates available
- Built-in SEO optimization tools
- Ability to build custom web pages
- Integration with over 50 payment solutions
- Ads on free plan and lowest tier premium plan
- Limited bandwidth and storage (on free and lowest tier paid plan)
- Custom domain name only available on premium plans
Wix has a free plan to create your landing pages, but it’s limited in terms of customization and functionality. Additionally, your landing page will have Wix branding. Premium plans of Wix start at around $6/month for the most basic plan and reach up to $31/month for the highest tier plan.
6. ClickFunnels – Best For Driving Leads (Rating: 4.7/5)
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing funnel software. It focuses mostly on helping users create landing pages for upselling, cross-selling, and down-selling. You get pre-made landing page funnels and sales-oriented features that other landing page alternatives are missing.
Talking about the landing page editor, it’s easy to use and versatile in what it can do. You can quickly and effectively create opt-in pages, lead generation forms and other sales pages.
The software also provides you with abundant analytics to see your conversion rates and analyze the data. This enables you to better understand your audience and customize your follow-up campaigns accordingly.
- Webinar funnels, checkout funnels, membership funnels
- Heavily focused on generating leads, nurturing leads, and closing leads
- Sales dashboard for monitoring
- Integrations with Salesforce, Mailchimp, and other popular services
- Free and paid training events from seasoned marketers
- There are cheaper alternatives if you just want landing pages
- Customization options aren’t as rich as other solutions
This landing page software offers a 14-day free trial of the product. Premium pricing starts with the Basic plan at $147/month allowing 1 website and unlimited landing pages, plus other useful features.
7. MailerLite – Best For Selling Digital Products (Rating: 4.7/5)
MailerLite is a popular email marketing solution with a nice, free landing page builder. You can handle everything from your email campaigns to your website and forms from this platform.
MailerLite can help businesses start making money from their landing pages through the integration with Stripe. You can sell digital products or subscriptions, like paid newsletters. It is also possible to engage your visitors and grab their attention by infusing your landing pages with countdown timers and limited coupons.
Furthermore, the software has click heatmaps, A/B testing features and SEO settings that boost your landing page visibility. And if you want to save time or deliver a page fast, the 40+ professional templates will not let you down.
- Simple and affordable landing page creator
- Straightforward UI
- Ability to sell digital products directly from your landing pages
- Surveys and quizzes to drive engagement
- Limited selection of templates compared to dedicated landing page builders
MailerLite offers a free plan allowing up to 10 landing pages. If you upgrade to a paid plan, you’ll need to pay $10/month for unlimited websites, landing pages and forms.
8. HubSpot Marketing Hub – Best All-in-One Platform with Landing Pages (Rating: 4.4/5)
HubSpot is an all-in-one suite of inbound marketing tools with a particularly helpful free CRM. It’s very easy to design a new landing page with HubSpot, and users will notice the editor is very fast and responsive.
It goes without saying that you can customize the beautiful landing page templates the service offers, add multimedia content, and adjust it in the editor. You can also A/B test your landing pages, but you’re limited to 5 versions at a time.
What’s more, you can add smart rules to your landing pages. This enables you to show content based on each visitor’s location, source, device, lifecycle stage, and more. To learn how your landing pages are performing, the platform gives you a rich analytics dashboard. From how many visits, contacts, and customers each page generates to which channels your audience comes from, all essential information is included.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Personalized landing pages enriched with data from CRM
- Helpful landing page A/B testing feature
- Simple and clean UI
- Minimal learning curve to master the platform
- Ability to add chat to your pages
- Quite pricey compared to similar services
- Simple landing page templates (in the free version)
- May take some time to fully set up the platform
- Up to 20 landing pages (in the free version)
HubSpot’s free plan includes 20 landing pages and has only simple pre-made templates. Paid pricing of the software starts at $50/month for 1,000 marketing contacts and it unlocks all restrictions on landing pages.
9. Duda – Best For Digital Marketing Agencies (Rating: 4.6/5)
Duda is a no-code website builder designed to handle all the needs of a digital marketing agency. The software offers industry-specific landing page templates so you can deliver a great user experience. The drag-and-drop tools are very handy and you can insert advanced elements for a pixel-perfect design.
While users don’t get “total” drag-and-drop freedom, they will be able to craft a good landing page that achieves the purpose of converting the audience. Agencies will also be able to streamline most of their processes through one platform with this tool.
- Various industry-specific templates (online store, events, education, etc.)
- SEO tools to optimize your landing pages
- Team collaboration options
- Client Billing feature to streamline your agency’s billing operation
- Not the most flexible design-wise
- Font selection is a bit limited
Duda offers a 14-day free trial to test out its features before committing. Paid plans start at $59/month.
10. Elementor – Best Landing Page Builder Plugin for WordPress (Rating: 4.6/5)
Elementor is a very popular WordPress landing page builder. The tool comes with more than 300 basic and pro templates to build your landing pages, while users can add more than 100 widgets to their landing page design. This makes Elementor a very powerful tool in the hands of marketers, developers and designers.
The user interface is lightning fast and you’ll find that most popular WordPress themes have good integration with Elementor. If you want to create a truly unique and original design, you can leverage the software’s “Hello” theme and start from scratch. From there, the possibilities are endless.
Finally, to track your performance and gain insights into your visitors’ behavior, Elementor connects with analytics & optimization tools, like Google Analytics, Optimizely, Hotjar, and other popular services.
- Extensive library with designer-made landing page templates
- Powerful drag-and-drop editor
- Custom forms for lead generation
- Custom CSS and dynamic content
- Sometimes it causes delays in page loading (compared to its alternatives)
- Customer support could use some improvement
- Third party addons commonly cause issues
The tool offers neither a free plan nor a trial period, but there is a 30-day money-back guarantee with no strings attached. The Pro Plugin plan starts at $59/year for 1 Pro website, including the landing page builder.
11. GetResponse – Best Landing Page Builder To Support Your Email Marketing Campaigns (Rating: 4.2/5)
GetResponse is an email marketing and automation solution with a landing page builder tool. If you’re looking for a service to handle your landing page design and email marketing, this software is for you. The drag-and-drop editor does the job well, despite being simplistic and somewhat dated.
The builder lets you craft a landing page from scratch or customize one of the templates. You are able to add elements such as calls-to-action, videos, images, countdown timers, forms and webinars. You can also add “Buy now” PayPal checkout buttons by enabling the appropriate integration.
What’s more, you can create 10 different variants of your landing page at the click of a button and A/B test for the winning variation. This is a handy tool if you want to optimize your strategy and improve conversions.
- Conversion funnels
- A/B testing tool (up to 10 variants-only for paid accounts)
- Built-in marketing automation
- The UI looks outdated
- Landing page editor seems to have bugs
- Limited features on free accounts
GetResponse has a free plan with limited features. Users can create landing pages with basic features for 1000 unique visits. Once the limit is reached, landing pages won’t be available online anymore. Paid plans of the service start at about $17.50/month.
12. Thrive Architect – Best For Instant Drag and Drop Editing (Rating: 4.2/5)
Thrive Architect is a well-known WordPress page builder with a focus on creating converting landing pages. It is arguably one of the fastest landing page builders out there. The drag-and-drop builder follows a “click-to-edit” approach, so it’s extremely easy to customize things you see on your landing page design.
The good thing about this tool is that every page you create is 100% customizable. Thrive Architect features “Smart Landing Page” functionality, meaning that users can do whole-page customization with ease. This also helps save crucial time that you be otherwise spent trying to find individual settings.
One downside of the product though is that you cannot A/B test your landing pages unless you opt for the Thrive Optimize, which costs a lot more.
- 250+ customizable, fill-in landing page templates
- Ultra-fast landing page editor
- Conversion-oriented landing page items/elements
- Flexible column layouts
- Lifetime updates
- No A/B testing on Thrive Architect (only on Thrive Optimize)
- Not as many elements when compared to other builders
- Some bugs still need fixing
There is no free plan or trial for Thrive Architect. The tool costs $199 per year, while if you opt for Thrive Optimize to have A/B testing, you’ll need to pay $399/year.
13. Landingi – Best For Quick Landing Page Creation (Rating: 4.4/5)
Landingi is another powerful software allowing users to build high-converting landing pages very fast and very easily. The tool comes with a fully drag-and-drop editor that’s straightforward and flexible. Additionally, there are more than 300 ready-to-use templates in case you want to deliver something fast. But you may not even need them since the tool will really help you bring out your creativity.
With Landingi, users can link landing pages together to form multi-page landing sites. You also get a form creator and a pop-up builder to skyrocket your lead generation strategy. A/B testing is supported, while the platform integrates well with CRMs, email marketing, workflow automation, analytics and more.
Last but not least, even though the platform is meant to be used by everyone, the landing page creator is ready for HTML and JS, so developers can add codes wherever they need them.
- Unlimited landing pages and conversions
- More than 400 landing page templates for various industries
- Landing page funnels
- Responsive customer service
- Analytics could be richer
- Centering multiple blocks can become a bit tricky
- Free plan is heavily limited
Landingi has a free plan that allows you to have 1 published landing page. For unlimited landing pages and conversions, you need a paid plan starting at about $53/month.
14. Carrd – Best For Creating Free Landing Pages (Rating: 4.5/5)
Carrd is a free website and landing page builder. It allows users to create single-page websites and landing pages for any purpose in mere minutes. And best of all, you don’t even need to create an account to start building your web page.
Carrd is a solution that complete beginners will love because it’s very easy to get started. The editor is straightforward, letting you add blocks for text, videos, images, forms, and more. Editing text may be a bit confusing the first time since you click the text and then edit it in the sidebar.
Thankfully, the size of each block is automatically adjusted for mobile devices and there is a handy preview button that gets you into responsive mode.
There are also drawbacks, though. The most important is that you cannot include a signup form on your page without paying. Additionally, your landing page design will have to stick to a certain “layout” as themes are a bit restrictive.
- Powerful editor to create a landing page for free
- Simple and easy to get started even for beginners
- No need to create an account to start designing
- Sometimes you may experience lags
- Limited free plan (no contact or signup forms included)
- Restrictive layouts (columned design)
Carrd’s free plan allows you to build up to 3 websites/landing pages using only core features and up to 50 elements per site. If you want to opt for a premium plan, pricing starts at $9/year and unlocks more templates and features.
15. ConvertKit – Best For Creators (Rating: 4.4/5)
ConvertKit is another great service to launch your first landing page and start collecting email addresses to grow your business. If you are a blogger, YouTuber, author or musician, the service will be a good match for you.
This landing page builder offers some stunning templates for many use cases such as podcasts, ebooks, videos, and more. All of them are mobile responsive and look good on all devices. Users can also add photos from Unsplash to their pages and make them more eye-pleasing. The editor feels easy to use in general and its modern aesthetic surely is nice to have.
Despite all these, you’ll see that some themes restrict you in terms of what you can do. But if you’re willing to overlook that, this landing page creator can do wonders.
- Great landing page builder to monetize what you do
- Dynamic forms
- Free to get started
- Thousands of images available free of charge
- Seamless integration with third-party tools
- Some of the available themes are restrictive
- Limited A/B testing options
- Analytics could be better
ConvertKit has a free plan for up to 300 contacts with unlimited landing pages. To unlock third-party integrations and more powerful features, paid plans start at $9/month.
16. Woorise – Best for High-Converting Templates (Rating: 4.7/5)
Woorise is an excellent choice for businesses looking to create high-converting landing pages quickly and easily. With a range of customizable templates, an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page and form builder, and powerful conversion optimization features, Woorise makes creating landing pages that drive results easy.
One of the best things about Woorise is its user-friendly interface. You can easily add and remove elements, adjust the layout, and customize the design to match your brand. And with a range of pre-made templates to choose from, you can get started quickly and easily, even if you don’t have any design experience.
Another great feature of Woorise is that it allows you to create a wide range of interactive campaigns, including landing pages, forms, surveys, quizzes, viral giveaways and contests, accept payments and more to help you reach your goals from a single platform.
- Beautiful and fast design with a powerful drag & drop landing page builder
- Create forms, promotions, quizzes, surveys and accept payments
- 100+ customizable templates for interactive campaigns and landing pages
- Multi-language support
- Workspaces to manage all your brands or clients from a single account
- Advanced features are not available on the Free plan
- Custom domain name only available on premium plans
Woorise offers a free forever plan and a 14-day free trial of the Pro plan. Premium plans start with the Basic plan at $29/month, allowing you to create unlimited landing pages and forms.
What Is The Best Landing Page Builder?
The best landing page builder is a solution that can help users create a landing page fast and without any coding skills. It needs to be flexible, easy to use, and most of all affordable.
A solution that ticks all the boxes without any compromises is Unbounce. It will satisfy even the most demanding users, while you won’t need to spend hours to make a beautiful, high-converting design.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we’ve been getting from users.
1. Can I build a landing page for free?
You can build a landing page completely free by leveraging the free trial or free plan of a landing page builder tool. Some of the best landing page builders to choose from are Moosend, Unbounce, Leadpages, Instapage, and Carrd. You won’t even need to pay for hosting as these tools have you covered.
2. How do I create my own landing page?
To create your own landing page, the first thing you need is to select a robust landing page builder. Choose one of the available templates, add your unique content and customize your copy. Then craft your CTA button(s) and add branding elements such as your logo and brand colors. Finally, set your SEO settings and publish your landing page.
3. How do I make a simple landing page for free?
The simplest way to make a landing page for free is by using a free landing page creator and selecting a pre-made template. You can customize it to match your brand and purpose and add any elements you want such as a countdown timer, a video, etc.