When sending emails using the software and services of Moosend, customers must follow Federal Trade Commission rules under the CAN-SPAM Act and equivalent anti-spam legislation in all applicable countries, as well as, Moosend Ltd. anti-spam policies stated herein and as amended from time to time. Among our requirements of all email messages sent through the Services are:
1. All emails must contain an “unsubscribe” link or other mechanism that allows subscribers to remove themselves from your mailing list. Moosend Ltd scans every campaign for the existence of an unsubscribe link. If an unsubscribe link is not detected, you will be informed and required to include an unsubscribe link before continuing.
2. All emails must contain non-Internet contact information for the sender or the entity on whose behalf the email was sent, such as that entity’s address or phone number.
3. All emails must state the reason the recipient is receiving the message. For example, “You are receiving this message from ABC Company because you signed up for our email list at www.abc.com.”
4. All emails must be compliant with any disclosure requirements that apply to the sender (e.g., some countries’ laws require that business letters, including emails, contain further identification details as to the form of the organization, the place of incorporation, the names of executives, etc.)
These four guidelines will help ensure that Moosend Ltd maintains its reputation and compliant status with major ISPs and white-listing programs. If at any time, your campaign is flagged as spam by a recipient, Moosend Ltd reserves the right to cancel your account without notice.
Email and Permission Practices
1. You agree to only import, access, or otherwise use contact lists that are permission-based. Purchased lists may not be used. Please contact Moosend Ltd if you have questions.
2. You cannot mail to distribution lists or newsgroups, or spam email addresses.
3. You are responsible for monitoring, correcting, and processing unsubscribe requests within 5 days; including the updating of email addresses to which messages are sent through your Moosend Ltd account.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that your email campaigns do not receive a high number of abuse complaints from recipients. Moosend Ltd, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether the number of complaints received from your recipients is within industry norms, and its determination shall be final, binding, and conclusive for all purposes under this Agreement.
5. Moosend Ltd, at its own discretion, may immediately disable your access to the Services without refund if Moosend Ltd believes that you have violated any of the email and permission practices described herein, or in the CAN-SPAM Act, or that offend the spirit and intent of our Anti-Spam Policy.
Prohibited Content and Industries
You many not use the Services to send offensive content, to promote illegal activities, or to harass a person or business. It is an unfortunate fact that some industries have earned a reputation for sending spam, with the result that many Internet Service Providers reject emails without review promote those industries. If we were to allow those emails to be sent through the Services, we would quickly acquire the same reputation. While support your right to operate legitimate businesses, as a business decision, we reserve the right to refuse Services to companies that, in our sole discretion, offer these types of services, products, or content.