16 Best Online Form Builders | Free & Paid 
16 Best Online Form Builders | Free & Paid 
Looking for the best online form builder to maximize your conversion rates? Look no further! We’ve created the perfect list for you!
Online forms have multiple different uses. If you have an online business, you may want to collect data to start building your email list from scratch or get to know what your customers think about your product or brand. At the same time, marketers use forms to convert more visitors into qualified leads.
From designing beautiful forms fast to creating graphical reports and complex workflows, keep reading to learn about online form builders’ crème de la crème.
How We Selected The Following Tools
All of the tools in this list have been tested by our team to provide an unbiased description of its features and capabilities.
We spent hours setting up new accounts and trying each software to provide an accurate experience and show users exactly what they will come across when they sign up. Find more information about our software selection methodology on how we choose tools to feature on the Moosend Blog.
Best Online Form Builder Software List
- Jotform – Online form builder with the ultimate collection of templates
- WPForms – Best WordPress online form builder for flexibility
- Google Forms – Best free online form builder for simple forms
- Moosend – Best marketing platform with integrated online form builder
- Woorise – Best for effortless drag-and-drop creation
- Formidable Forms – Best advanced WordPress form builder
- LeadGen App – Best for efficient data collection
- Convertful – Best all-in-one online form builder tool
- Paperform – Best form builder for forms that look like landing pages
- Typeform – Best online form builder for conversational data collection
- Cognito Forms – Best online form builder for unlimited forms
- Microsoft Forms – Best for straightforward branching logic forms
- HubSpot Forms – Best form builder with CRM capabilities
- Formsite – Best online form builder for data protection
- Wufoo – Best online form builder for advanced customizability
- ClickUp – Best form builder for team collaboration
Online Form Builders – Comparison Table
For those in a hurry, here’s a table with the most important details about each platform we’re suggesting:
|Unique Feature||Pricing||Free Plan||Rating|
|Jotform||Large selection of free form templates||$39/month||Yes||4.7/5|
|WPForms||Progress bar on forms||$99/year||Yes (free lite version)||4.7/5|
|Moosend||Beginner-friendly editor||$9/month||30-day free trial (Sign up here)||4.7/5|
|Google Forms||Data validation and visualization||$6/month||Yes||4.6/5|
|Woorise||1-Click Insta Win templates||$29/month||Yes||4.5/5|
|Formidable Forms||Multi-page forms with conditional logic||$79/year||Yes||4.8/5|
|LeadGen App||More than 15 form varieties||$49/month||Yes||4.8/5|
|Convertful||Variety of forms||$19/month||Yes||4.9/5|
|Paperform||Easy-to-use form builder||$24/month||14-day free trial||4.5/5|
|Typeform||Uniquely designed conversational forms||$25/month||Yes||4.5/5|
|Cognito Forms||Payments in the free plan||$15/month||Yes||4.6/5|
|Microsoft Forms||Easy-to-use branching logic feature||$29/month||Yes||4.4/5|
|HubSpot Forms||Integration with Hubspot services||$20/month||Yes||4.4/5|
|Formsite||Direct people to online forms through a QR code||$24.95/month||14-day free trial||4.4/5|
|Wufoo||Extreme form customizability||$19/month||Yes||4.2/5|
|ClickUp||Dynamic document editor||$9/month||Yes||4.7/5|
Do you want to dive into more detail? We’ve got you covered, too! Let’s learn more info about each online form builder, including features, add-ons, and functionality to help you find the right one for your business:
1. Jotform – Online Form Builder With The Ultimate Collection of Form Templates
Pricing: Paid plans start at $39/month, Free plan
Best for: Healthcare, Education, Mid-sized businesses
Unique feature: Large selection of free form templates
Jotform is arguably one of the best free online form builders. Unsurprisingly, the app has become famous for its vast collection of more than 10,000 templates and its simplified form builder. You can also create a form from scratch or import an existing form. We found that you can choose between two layout options, an all-questions-on one-page form or a single question per page. You can also create multi-page forms to improve user experience and collect more data to fuel your segmentation efforts.
The best about Jotform, though, is its mobile-first technology that makes your forms look great on any device. Moreover, unlike other online form builders, we liked that Jotform allows you to collect order forms, donation forms, and e-signatures.
- Mobile-friendly forms
- PDF forms
- Collection of payments and e-signatures in the free plan
- Multilingual surveys
- HIPAA compliance (top-tier plan only)
- Effortless form element insertion
- Integration with major payment processors
- Form widgets
- Payments even in free plan
- More expensive than other similar tools, but it has more features
- Users find customer support not great (especially enterprise)
Jotform has a free starter plan allowing only five forms. The online form builder has four paid plans starting at $39/month.
2. WPForms – Best WordPress Online Form Builder For Flexibility
Pricing: Paid plans start at $99/year, free lite version
Best for: Big and small businesses, eCommerce, Bloggers, Designers
Unique feature: Progress bar on forms
WPForms is a WordPress plugin that lets you create beautiful forms with great flexibility while offering ease of use. We found the software beginner-friendly, allowing you to build order forms or create surveys to collect data. The plugin features conditional logic that will prove useful to both big and small businesses, while we were also able to make multi-page forms that improve the overall user experience. It goes without saying that all forms are mobile responsive, so your viewers won’t have problems if they use a phone or tablet.
You can also take payments through the integration with services like Stripe, Square and PayPal. However, this option is available on the more pricey plans of this form maker.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop form creator
- Form abandonment
- Form location tracking
- Conditional logic
- GDPR compliant forms
- 600+ pre-made web form templates
- “Progress bar” feature to boost conversion rates
- Premium addon features that are very powerful
- Responsive support team
- Steep price tag
- No built-in instructions
- Free version is very limited
WPForms offers four paid plans starting at $99/year for the Basic plan of the software. The company offers a full refund if you’re unsatisfied with the service over the next 14 days after purchase. There is also a free Lite version of the plugin giving you basic functionality to get started.
3. Moosend – Best Marketing Platform With Integrated Online Form Builder
Pricing: Paid plans start at $9/month, 30-day free trial (Sign up here)
Best for: eCommerce, SaaS, Publishers, Bloggers, Agencies
Unique feature: Beginner-friendly online form editor
Moosend has one of the best online form builders to create unlimited subscription forms without any technical expertise. This drag-and-drop form builder is ideal for creating professional forms to boost your list-building efforts or display a call-to-action on your website. The form maker has advanced features like gamified forms, countdown timers and more at an affordable price, unlike competing services.
With the form builder tool, you can create a new online form by choosing one of the elegant form templates designed for all your needs. The sky’s the limit when it comes to the types of forms you can create:
- Modal popup – a lead generation form showing up in the middle of your page
- Inline form – a discrete popup you can embed on your page with your content
- Floating bar – a discreet slim row displayed at the top or bottom of your page
- Floating box – a popup that sticks with your visitor as they scroll up and down
- Full page form – a form that covers a visitor’s entire page
- Promotion popup – a popup with your best products and offers
Long story short, if you’re looking for an affordable online form builder to meet your marketing goals and build personalized customer experiences, Moosend is the right tool for you.
Moosend Online Form Builder Features
- Drag-and-drop builder that favors simplicity
- Advanced visibility options (cookies, countries, URLs, etc.)
- 100+ integrations to stay in sync
- Easily connected with automated workflows
- GDPR compliance
- Real-time notifications
- Anti-bot protection
- Custom fonts
- All-in-one marketing platform with form functionality
- Variety of form editing options
- Gamified forms (“Wheel of Fortune” forms to create an interactive experience)
- Ultra-fast support team
- Form templates could be further improved
- Only newsletter subscription forms available
Moosend’s paid plans start at $9/month, and apart from unlimited forms, you also get access to the email editor, marketing automation, landing page builder and the rest of the features. Sign up for an account and try out the form editor without commitment.
4. Google Forms – Best Free Online Form Builder For Simple Forms
Pricing: Paid Google Workspace plans start at $6/month, Free plan
Best for: Individuals and businesses of all sizes
Unique feature: Completely free with all the features
Google Forms offers you a quick and easy way to create and deploy subscription forms with a smooth online form editor. Concerning customization, you can change the color of the header, upload photo files, or change the font of the survey questions. However, keep in mind that there are limited display customization options. Nevertheless, it does offer a range of options for the types of responses you want, such as short text, checkboxes, and a drop-down menu.
Google Forms’ strength lies in its data validation and data visualization options. Furthermore, the results collected can be analyzed on the spot thanks to the charts automatically generated by the platform. You can also connect responses to a Google Sheet and share it with your team.
Google Forms Features
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Basic conditional logic
- Response analysis with automatic summaries
- Multi-part forms
- Google Sheets integration
- Extremely easy to use
- Easy collaboration with Google Account users
- Unlimited forms
- Excellent file upload feature (for videos and images)
- No themes or templates available
- Lack of more advanced features (compared to the alternatives)
- Lack of versatility (e.g. lead generation and sales forms)
You can use Google Forms for free or select one of the four Google Workspace plans that start at $6 monthly.
5. Woorise – Best For Effortless Drag-and-Drop Creation
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $29/month, free plan
Best for: eCommerce, Marketers, Small businesses
Unique feature: 1-Click Insta Win templates
Woorise is a versatile online form builder solution with powerful features that help businesses connect with their audience, collect leads and close sales. We found that the platform has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder enabling you to create surveys, quizzes, and online payment forms easily. You also get advanced fields, conditional logic, and email notifications to send a personalized follow-up after a user submits your form.
With Woorise, you can create landing pages, contests and viral giveaways to improve your lead generation. In case you run competitions manually and have trouble picking winners, then Woorise is an ideal solution. Last but not least, there is a wide range of integrations with popular marketing applications like Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign.
- Drag-and-drop campaign and form builder
- Multi-page forms and conditional logic
- View and manage all your leads in one place
- Bio Link page to link to your important content
- Ideal solution for contests and giveaways
- Impressive template library with pre-made designs
- Unlimited campaigns with no restrictions
- Great customer support
- Steep learning curve
- User interface could be better
- All plans have limited entries per month
This online form builder tool offers three paid plans starting at $29/month. You can also leverage the free plan for up to 200 entries per month.
6. Formidable Forms – Best Advanced WordPress Form Builder
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $79/year, free version
Best for: Freelancers, Agencies, Bloggers, Designers, Developers, Photographers
Unique feature: Multi-page forms with conditional logic
Formidable Forms claims to be the most advanced WordPress form builder. And rightly so. Despite the extensive customization options it gives you, we found that it’s quite easy to use. There is a substantial learning curve (which is to be expected), but nevertheless, the tool helps you build various forms including calculator, payment, registration and survey forms. Overall, the tool has rich built-in features for its price tag.
In our opinion, users will find the tool great when it comes to creating multi-step forms. The progress bar really helps in maintaining high conversion rates. Last but not least, the automation options are very helpful since you can add people’s details to mailing lists or CRM software in just a few clicks.
Formidable Forms Features
- Unlimited forms and entries
- Great conditional logic
- Form scheduling
- Dynamic prefilled fields
- 65+ templates ideal for service-based businesses (210+ in the top tier plan)
- Extensive customization options
- Pricing fields (excellent for eCommerce)
- Multi-step forms with progress bar
- Heavily limited free plan
- Advanced software that may not be ideal for the average user
- Costly add-ons and extensions
- GDPR and data retention is up to the user
This online form creator for WordPress has four paid plans starting at $79/year. There is also a free form maker plugin that you can install to get a good feel of the tool.
7. LeadGen App – Best For Efficient Data Collection
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $49/month, 14-day free trial
Best for: SMBs, Agencies, Marketers
Unique feature: More than 15 form varieties
LeadGen App is an online form builder tool that is used to generate leads. You can easily create a powerful multi-step form to capture up to five times more leads and verify as well as manage your contacts in one place.
Customizing your multi-step forms is easy, even without having any programming knowledge. The platform’s UI is simple and user-friendly, while the form builder has some amazing features like different question types, conditional logic, hundreds of form templates, and more.
LeadGen App Features
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Conditional logic
- 100+ templates to cover all the basic requirements
- Easy customization of multi-step forms without any programming knowledge
- Intuitive form builder (great for beginners)
- 400+ templates for 15 different industries
- Great customer support
- Numerous integrations (Wix, Unbounce, ClickFunnels, SquareSpace, and more)
- Limitations on the number of forms and leads
- Data export is difficult for some users (needs Zapier)
This online form builder has four premium plans starting at $49/month for up to 20 forms. There is also a free trial for 14 days that users can leverage to try out the platform.
8. Convertful – Best All-in-One Online Form Builder Tool
Pricing: Paid plans start at $19/month, Free plan
Best for: Bloggers, eCommerce, Agencies
Unique feature: Variety of forms
Convertful is a powerful form builder with great on-site conversion rate solutions. The builder has a simple WordPress plugin, perfect for growing your business without too much effort. The user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop online form builder lets you create subscription forms that perfectly match your brand’s tone.
During our tests, we found that Convertful is an excellent option for both novice and advanced users who want to get new leads through their website. It is fast to implement and ready to run in a few minutes. Finally, this online form builder works with most major eCommerce platforms and email marketing software like HubSpot, Mailchimp, Moosend, and Brevo (formerly Sendinblue).
Convertful Online Form Creator Features
- Variety of forms (spin-to-win, scratch cards, quiz funnels, follow coupon boxes)
- Adjustable Animations
- WordPress-specific targeting
- Custom tracking system
- GDPR compliant forms
- User-friendly form maker
- Powerful displaying rules (display triggers, targeting, don’t show if)
- 100+ templates available
- A/B split testing
- We would like to see more editor options
Apart from the free plan, Convertful has three paid plans starting at $19/month. Also, there’s a 14-day trial that you can use to test all the paid plans.
9. Paperform – Best Online Form Builder for Forms That Look Like Landing Pages
Pricing: Paid plans start at $24/month, 14-day free trial
Best for: Designers, Web developers, Marketers, Agencies
Unique feature: Easy-to-use form builder
Paperform is a great tool for building beautiful forms that match your brand. The online form builder has many responsive templates for you, like wedding invitation templates, bookings, customer feedback, etc. You can add text and images, align your content, or add questions and response fields.
One of Paperform’s best assets is offering more than 22 question types. This way, you can create different types of form fields to suit your needs. Then, you can choose what happens after the form submission, such as receiving an email notification, displaying a success message, or even redirecting respondents to a specific page on your website. Moreover, you can create smart forms that interact with your visitors by using conditional logic and calculation fields. It’s a great choice for people looking for smart marketing tools and apps, offering a wide range of integrations, including Moosend.
- Custom HTML & CSS for greater flexibility
- Online payments, subscriptions, and donations collection
- Process and workflow automation
- 2000+ integrations
- SSL Encryption and reCAPTCHA support
- Intuitive editor
- Recognizes numbers with decimals (ideal for payments)
- Built-in automation
- Solid reporting and analytics
- Drag-and-drop functionality is limited
- Building forms from scratch can be tedious
- Users find the trial period inadequate to familiarize themselves with the product
Paperform offers three different paid plans, starting at $24/month. Despite the lack of a free plan, the online form builder offers a 14-day free trial.
10. Typeform – Best Online Form Builder for Conversational Data Collection
Pricing: Paid plans start at about $29/month, Free plan
Best for: Companies with a young audience
Unique feature: Uniquely designed conversational forms
Typeform is a popular online form builder, perfect for brands with a young audience or informal style. The builder is visually attractive, allowing you to get the hang of form building and create lead generation and payment forms, among others. This online form builder offers various templates for different industries and form types, such as quizzes, polls, surveys, and application forms. It’s also worth mentioning that if you have used other builders before, you might find yourself missing the typical drag-and-drop convenience.
While the style can be monotonous, every design can stand out thanks to the variety of backgrounds and images you can insert through the File Upload add-on. Moreover, Typeform allows you to apply calculations and use Logic Jump to add question branching, forks, or conditional questions.
Typeform Builder Features
- Wide range of form templates and questions
- Mobile-friendly forms
- One question at a time format
- Ability to insert images, video, and animated GIFs into forms
- Simple analytics
- High completion rates due to the forms being more enjoyable
- Excellent user onboarding experience
- More than 500 integrations, e.g., Slack, Google Analytics
- May be complex if you just want simple surveys
- Paid plans are rather expensive
- Free plan is very limited
This online form creator offers a free version of its online form builder and four paid plans: Basic, Plus, Business and Enterprise. They range from $29 to $99/month, and you can choose between a monthly or a yearly plan (for a better price).
11. Cognito Forms – The Best Builder With Unlimited Forms
Pricing: Paid plans start at $15/month, Free plan
Best for: Beginners, Businesses needing efficient data collection
Unique feature: Payments in the free plan
Cognito Forms is one of the best form builders to design advanced forms on a budget. What sets this software apart from the competition is that it is completely beginner-friendly. It may not have an eye-catching or modern UI, but the form maker is fast and does the job quite effectively. Form templates are neatly arranged into categories, including event registration forms, order forms, contact forms, and education forms. What’s more, you can even create custom Word, Excel, or PDF documents to keep your collected data organized.
If you are a developer, Cognito Forms will be a great fit since the form builder supports advanced features such as calculations, webhooks, and CSS styling. Fairly customizable, the builder helps you get more responses to long forms with page breaks, progress bars, and conditional pages to simplify data collection. Moreover, you get calculated fields, data encryption, secure online payments, and a great set of reporting tools.
Cognito Form Builder Features
- Unlimited forms
- Conditional logic
- Payments integration (PayPal, Stripe, Square)
- Spam prevention
- Custom document templates
- Document merging
- More than 165 ready-made templates
- Good value for money (according to user reviews)
- Builder supports 21 languages and more than 130 currencies
- Easy for beginners to start with
- UI feels dated
- For non-technical users, some programmable functions may be difficult to customize
- Users report that sometimes documentation is incomplete
Cognito Forms offers a free plan for unlimited forms but limited storage and three paid plans starting at $15/month, offering more advanced features.
12. Microsoft Forms – Best For Straightforward Branching Logic Forms
Pricing: Paid plans start at $29/month, free plan
Best for: Education, Marketers, Small businesses
Unique feature: Easy-to-use branching logic feature
Microsoft Forms is a great online form maker for users wanting to create simple polls, surveys and quizzes that are easy to complete and look great on any device. The service is easy to use and will be an excellent fit if you want simple forms. In case you conduct live polls and surveys, you can see the results in real-time. While it isn’t packed with advanced features like other form builders in this list, you can create beautiful graphics and themes that will match your brand.
What’s great about Microsoft Forms is the easy-to-implement branching logic. You can send respondents to different parts of your form based on their answers. This is a powerful feature that lets you get accurate responses. Other useful features include password-protecting your forms or setting an expiration date, while the integration with Excel definitely helps when it comes to analyzing your results.
Microsoft Forms Features
- Customized thank-you messages
- “Sections” feature to break up long questionnaires
- Anonymous submissions
- Multilingual support
- Extremely easy to use
- Integration with Excel
- Supports more than 75 languages
- Small selection of unimpressive templates
- Lack of collaboration tools
- Users can’t update/change submissions
You can use Microsoft Forms for free with a Microsoft account. For additional features and better security, you’ll need a paid plan for Microsoft 365 Education or Microsoft 365 Business which starts at $6/month (annual subscription) with Microsoft 365 Business Basic.
13. Hubspot Forms – Online Form Builder With CRM Capabilities
Pricing: Paid plans start at $20/month, Free plan
Best for: Small businesses, Mid-sized businesses
Unique feature: Integration with Hubspot services
HubSpot is a full-stack CRM platform that comes with a suite of powerful tools to help you grow your business. HubSpot’s form builder uses an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, making it easy to collect the information you want from your visitors.
The tool allows you to create various web forms, such as standalone, embedded, and custom forms, as well as popups and drop-down banners. You can create unlimited forms with up to 1000 fields for free. There is also a selection of goal-based form templates that you can tweak as you wish, or make your own from scratch.
Once someone fills out your form, they are automatically tracked in the HubSpot CRM, where you can set tasks, set up calls, and send personalized emails. The visual analytics dashboard helps you track how your forms perform to attain your goals more easily.
- Goal-based templates
- 12 different field types
- Support forms
- Integration with digital tools
- Unlimited forms with up to 1000 fields for free
- Automation options for follow-up tasks
- Built-in CRM
- Supports 19 languages
- Platform may feel overwhelming if you don’t use just forms
- Available templates look the same
HubSpot has a free plan that allows you to create unlimited forms and collect unlimited form submissions. You also get email marketing, landing pages, a CRM, and other tools for free. To access HubSpot’s more advanced tools and automation features, paid plans start at $20/month.
14. Formsite – Best Online Form Builder for Data Protection
Pricing: Paid plans start at $24.95/month, 14-day free trial
Best for: Advanced users, Healthcare, Enterprises
Unique feature: Direct people to online forms through a QR code
Formsite is the number one option if you want maximum security. The platform lets you secure your form data by encrypting the text in specific form fields. This way, people without permission can’t view them. You can also use encrypted fields to directly accept credit card information or ACH data.
What’s more, Formsite lets you link multiple forms together and move your users’ responses from one form to another, so they don’t have to refill them. Formsite is often used for creating simple customer feedback or contact forms. While it’s possible to create simple customer feedback and contact forms, Formsite is a platform for more tech-savvy users. Regarding integrations, Formsite integrates with numerous apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, and Zapier.
- Secured forms
- Password-protected reports
- Custom logos
- Data visualization options
- Multi-page forms with logic
- CAPTCHA spam protection
- User-friendly interface
- 290 ready-made templates categorized by industry and purpose
- Rich in built-in features
- Steep price tag
- You need one of the more expensive plans to accept payments
Formsite doesn’t offer a free plan, but you can get a 14-day free trial to test it out. Otherwise, you can choose from five pricing plans, starting at $24.95/month.
15. Wufoo – Best Online Form Builder with Advanced Customizability
Pricing: Paid plans start at $19/month, Free plan
Best for: Non-profits, Big businesses, Freelancers
Unique feature: Advanced form customizability
Wufoo is a popular choice for people wanting quick web form design. While this builder feels old (and it is – it actually hasn’t changed much in the last couple of years), it has powerful features like payment integrations, analytics tools, and a report designer to create custom reports. Wufoo’s templates are neatly organized into categories such as lead generation, invitations, online orders, and registrations. But despite the huge selection of templates, they all look the same.
The form builder allows full customization of your form’s looks, by changing the alignment, description, label placement, etc. Moreover, you get graphical reports without the need to open a spreadsheet. The tool’s automated workflows allow data to be transferred to a CRM or marketing automation system. Finally, the online form builder allows you to sync your forms with your favorite tools, offering a bunch of integrations like CampaignMonitor, Stripe, and Squarespace.
Wufoo Form Builder Features
- Online form builder with cloud storage database
- Online payments
- Branching and Logic
- Automated workflows
- Security measures (256-Bit SSL Encryption, CAPTCHA integration)
- The tool feels extremely easy to use
- Custom themes to make your forms consistent
- User-friendly branching logic
- Outdated UI
- Forms you create are not good-looking by modern standards
- The 400 templates available all look the same
- Support could be better
Wufoo offers four paid plans starting at $19/month. There is also a free plan with basic features available, but it’s not ideal for business purposes.
16. ClickUp – Best For Team Collaboration
Pricing: Paid plans start at $9/month, free plan
Best for: Individuals, teams, and businesses of any size or industry
Unique feature: Dynamic document editor to embed media, create beautifully formatted wikis, and edit alongside your team members in real-time
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity platform designed for teams of any size to bring all of their work together into one centralized and collaborative work hub. Among the many customizable views is ClickUp’s Form view to streamline your data-gathering process and turn survey responses into actionable tasks directly in your workspace.
ClickUp automatically collects the information from your Form and turns it into a task connected to your workflow. Its intuitive UI and drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to create custom bug reports, feedback surveys, and event registration Forms that you can build into a web page or share with anyone via a direct link.
- Instantly create tasks out of Form entries
- Assign Form entries immediately to team members
- Customize Forms with themes and avatar images to reflect your brand
- Easily summarize and graph response data
- Over 1,000 integrations with other work tools
- All-in-one productivity tool
- Many customizations options
- Affordable pricing
- Forms aren’t included in the free plan
- It may be a little difficult to get started (compared to other alternatives)
- We couldn’t find any form templates
Access tons of productivity tools, workflow views, unlimited members and tasks, and 100MB of storage with ClickUp’s Free Forever Plan. For more advanced features, there are four paid plans starting at $9/month.
How To Choose The Best Online Form Builder
The way most form builders work is pretty straightforward. However, some criteria distinguish good form builders from great form builders. These are also criteria that make the whole decision-making process easier and help you choose the tool you need according to your needs.
- User-friendliness: While all of them are drag-and-drop, some are designed having beginners in mind, while others are aimed towards pros.
- Pricing: The cost plays a major role depending on the size of your business. Free plans may look ideal, but usually, they have many limitations.
- Customization: Complete control over the form’s design can help you reflect your brand’s voice and cover your campaign’s needs.
- Templates: A wide selection of templates to choose from should be a top priority when choosing an online form builder since creating a form is time-consuming.
- Integrations: The ability to integrate with your favorite apps and plugins is essential not only for the present but also for the future.
- Support: It’s a given that you will need support. So, choose a tool with customer service that will assist you when you find yourself “stuck.”
Capture Your Business Future
So many options and so many possibilities! It’s amazing how many tools are out there to help you achieve your goals, even if you’ve never used a similar platform before.
And while all the tools listed here are great, the one you choose depends on your particular needs and objectives. Before making up your mind, I suggest you take advantage of the free trials all builders offer.
So, why not try Moosend’s online form builder and create unlimited forms today?
Now it’s time to create the best forms out there! Go!