100+ Christmas Email Subject Lines To Drive Sales 
The best Christmas email subject lines are here! Are you dashing through the snow looking for the best ones for your emails? Good news! Moosend’s elves are here to help!
Today, we’ll show you some amazing subject lines to make this holiday season jolly. Let’s give your open rates the cheer they deserve.
And once you’ve found the subject line of your dreams, get a Moosend account to create and send Christmasy campaigns to your contacts.
- Be naughty, save yourself the hassle 🎁
- Jingle all the way 🎄🦌
- A Message from our CEO
- This is Christmas at Topshop
- Just Add Magic
- Gifts on gifts 🎁
- HOLIDAY GIFT GIDE Under $85 🎁
- Inspired by past Christmas mem-merries.
- What if Rudolph was your new boss?
- Beat the Holiday Rush – 25% OFF! 🎁
- IT’S HERE ❄ The 2021 Christmas Catalog
- Christmas is coming… get your store fully stocked 💥
- Get ready for Christmas 🎄
- We WHISK you a Merry Christmas!
- Fresh flowers for a special time of year
- 2for1 🎁 HAWKERS XMAS 🎁
- Last-minute gifts that look pre-planned!
- Ship your Tattly in time
- The Holidays Came Early – Norfolk Pines are Here! 🌲
- Knock knock….
- Don’t wait for Santa🎅🏻
- Looking for The Perfect Chess Gift This Holiday?
- 🎅A certain Mr. Claus gets his gift ideas from us🎁
- Celebrate Cyber Monday with deep discounts on all home decor
- Hey, Marilia. Prep for Christmas… it’s never too early!
- You ordered, the North Pole delivered
- Gifting made easy
- 🎁 Need a last-minute gift?
- Hustle & Bustle & Baconator®
- Our Final Sale of the Year Is Coming
- Happy holidays from us.
- Enjoy 50% Off Now!
- Have a fabulously festive Christmas
- before you put out the milk and cookies… 🥛🍪
- Thank You From Kurt Geiger And Rainbow Trust
- Last chance for a last-minute gift, delivered instantly
- Your FREE Pre-Holiday Gift Awaits!
- Carry on Christmas with 70% SALE.
- We’re taking a short break for Christmas 🎄
- 8 brilliant last-minute Christmas gifts
- Great news! Free shipping has been extended!
- Complete your Christmas.
- Destress and chill this Christmas 🧘
- Don’t panic! You still have 1 day left.
- FINAL HOURS for 20% sitewide savings.
- We baked you something special!
- Wave at Santa’s reindeer as they go flying by your plane window
- Here’s the deal…
- 🎁 You were a good boy/girl indeed
- 🎁 A Christmas Gift! 🎁
- Get that high-impact glow with Opalescent Powder
- You’ve Waited All Season For This…
- 🕯️ On the 1st day of Christmas R+W gave to me… 🕯️
- From us to you, xoxo FP
- Happy Holidays!
- happy holidays! ❤ enjoy an extra 40% off sale on us
- ❄ A Quick Timeout To Say…
- Happy Holidays Season from all of us!
- Our sale is here!
- 🎅 Merry Christmas from Timberland!🎄
- From our family to yours…
- Xmas came early! // 40% OFF SALE
- SALE starts tonight at 22:00 at zara.com
- Guess Who’s Coming to Town? 🎅
- Everything you need to clean AFTER the holidays
- Gift yourself a new set of sheets: 50% off!
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
- Spread Holiday Cheer 🔔
- Merry Blissmas!
- Season’s feastings from Home Chef!
- Merry Christmas from all of us at Argos 🎅🏻🎄
- Hohoho! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas 🎅🏻
- Share Christmas with your favorite people 🎄
- It’s Our Very Merry Christmas Sale
- Hi Marilia, here’s +20% off just for you!
- 40% off? Woah, it’s the End of Year Sale!
- FINAL hours: Save up to 60%
- Resolution #1: Save more with up to 60% off sale
- Wait. EXTRA 40% off?
- Give yourself the gift of sound
- Take the Penguin Reading Challenge 📚
- Your support inspires us ✊ 🌍
- 5 days. 1,000 parties. Lots of free espresso drinks.
- ✨ Start the year refreshed with $200 off ✨
- Ho-ho-hot: 35 shades for €17
- Christmas is a wrap. Didn’t get what you wanted?
- Holiday Deals are still on // Get 20% off selected styles
- Sale on Sale starts today 💲 📆 💲
- Three Days Left: The One-Third Event
- 🚀 Launch 2021: Get 20% Off Elementor Pro
- UP TO 75% OFF 🎁 After Christmas Savings
- End of Year Sale: 70% Off
- After Christmas Sale STARTS NOW 🎁 Save Up to 75% While Supplies Last
- 3 hours left for XMAS SALE to end🎄🎅
- Year-End Sale – Save Up To 30% + $20 Credit Back Starting Now
- After Christmas Sale Going On Now!
- Our End Of Year Sale. Our Way Of Saying Merry Christmas
- Thank You
- Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas?
- LIMITED TIME After Christmas Sale 🎁 UP TO 75% OFF
How to Use Holiday Email Subject Lines In Your Holiday Emails
The perfect subject line will give you better open rates, leading to great click-through rates and conversions. This is a solid booster for your digital marketing efforts.
While a Christmas subject line isn’t rocket science, you always need to:
- Consider your tone and brand personality (brand alignment).
- Adjust the copy of your email marketing campaign content to the subject line, or vice versa.
- Use marketing automation like segmentation and personalization to create Christmas subject lines that speak to your subscribers.
- Add Christmas tree and gift emojis when you see fit to draw the subscribers’ attention.
If you struggle with finding the perfect Christmas subject line (or if subject lines are the bane of your existence), you can also use our free subject line tester, codename: Your little helper, to create the ultimate subject line!
Christmas Subject Line Examples: Analyzed
If you’re an eCommerce owner, you know how powerful this holiday can be for your business, and you’re probably looking to upgrade your email marketing strategy to thrive. Luckily, small twists in your email subject lines can drive positive results.
Like our Black Friday subject lines, we can also divide our Christmas subject lines into four different segments to help you out. Each of these subject line categories will inspire you and let you create drip campaigns to target your shoppers and subscribers.
Want to see some festive email campaigns to understand how to align them with the subject lines? Here are some examples from top brands for each category.
1. Pre-Christmas Email Subject Line: Moosend
Subject line: Be naughty, save yourself the hassle 🎁
Why it works: Here’s our pre-Christmas email subject line to steal some looks! Our goal was to give our subscribers all the Christmas email newsletter templates they need to create their holiday email campaigns. Calling our subscribers to “be naughty” fits the holiday theme, while the “save yourself the hassle” not only acknowledges a pain point but also provides a solution.
This email campaign is a great way to get your subscribers to take action, increase engagement, and give them a free holiday gift for their stocking stuffer! If you target a B2B audience and want to mimic our campaign, register for a free account to create an email from scratch or customize one of our cool templates.
2. Christmas Eve Email Subject Line: MVMT
Subject line: You ordered, the North Pole delivered.
Why it works: This holiday subject line from MVMT is another great example of how your subject line and email content can deliver something extraordinary. Using the second person, the brand lets its subscribers know that they have stayed true to its promises by providing shoppers with the best products.
However, this is no typical email! The subject line only hints at what MVMT had in store. Looking above, you’ll see how the brand promoted a video with the “MVMT’s elves” spreading the holiday cheer. The North Pole did deliver an amazing spectacle.
3. Christmas Day Email Subject Line: Free People
Subject line: From us to you, xoxo FP
Why it works: Free People uses its campaign to give seasonal greetings and promote its social media accounts. Their catchy Christmas subject line is fresh, perfectly resonating with their young target audience.
If you know all about your subscribers, you can create engaging email subject lines to grab their attention. For Free People, that’s how you speak your target audience’s language during a busy shopping time! You can also segment your email lists to tailor your messaging to different age groups if you wish!
4. Post-Christmas Email Subject Line: Ray-Ban
Subject line: Holiday Deals are still on // Get 20% off selected styles
Why it works: This is one of the best post-Christmas email subject lines to keep your Christmas offers going. Ray-Ban’s subject line lets its target audience know about the sales extension and keeps the holiday season going with 20% off. The perfect gift for customers who didn’t get the chance to complete their holiday purchases! You can also include a countdown timer on your Xmas email marketing campaign to remind them of the deadline for this Christmas sale.
Boost Your Christmas Email Marketing With The Perfect Subject Line
It’s undoubtedly the most wonderful time of the year for email marketing. So if your customers are on the “nice list,” make the most of holiday email marketing campaigns. Send customers the kindest Christmas wishes, deals, or ideas to nail the Christmas shopping, e.g., a Christmas gift guide, and see your email ROI growing.
Are you getting ready for it? Sign up for a free Moosend account, choose one of our pre-made email templates and design beautiful campaigns for your holiday shoppers!